Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I gotten some cotton

Erin and I went on our yarn hunt, and lookie what we found...
Hello, lovelies. You know what's in store for you, don't you? Only the Dollar and a half cardigan. Lucky.

We both decided to knit our cardigans in Cotton Fleece--mine in Willow Leaf, Erin's in Truffle. I am really loving this color, perfect for a springy cardi. So I guess the next step is swatching (ugh) and then on to the knitting.

In other knitting news, I've been obsessed with the new Cookie A knee highs. And thanks to my need for instant gratification, I now own all three patterns--Rhiannon, German, and Millicent. Ooh, how my fingers are itching...

9 comments:

Meredith Whitney said...

You have knitted a London bag...I think now you need to do a rainbow bag in honor of...drumroll...San Francisco.

Nonnahs said...

I love that color! Your cardigan is going to be fabulous!

Heather Joins the Round said...

Sweet! I love that yarn. That will be fabulous.

iSeL said...

That cardigan is gorgeous and I LOVE the color you picked.

Hmmm...I don't remember bloglines letting me know you'd posted...freaking bloglines.

ps. Cookie is a sock goddess.

tiennie said...

I like the cotton you gotten!

tiennie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobbi said...

can't wait to see the cardigan!

a friend to knit with said...

love the color......and your sisters too! :)

vera said...

ooh i love the colour you chose. very nice!
cookies socks, tell me about it. it took a lot of will power to not buy THE LOT. they are fabulous. must finish my badcauls first...badcauls first...