Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Too boring to blog...

You may have noticed I've been a little MIA from my blog lately. Why, you ask? My life, at present, is too boring to blog about. Yes, it's true. I am an utter bore.

But Kara, how can your life be boring when you have knitting? Ummm, that's true...in theory. But you see, I kinda haven't been knitting lately. I know! I can hear you shaking your heads in collective disappointment. Yup, I may be boring, but my hearing is excellent.

I really have no good reason for being this SNORE-ring. So I'm not going to even try to excuse it. All I can do is just pick up the needles again and zzzzzzzzzzz...ok, I'm up, I'm up!

16 comments:

Kate said...

I know how you feel!
And I love the new header! did you make it?

Patrick said...

Why don't you blog about your Foos prowess?

Emma said...

Well, wake up! I love those gorgeous cupcakes!

Nonnahs said...

No need to explain, we all go through this- or, at least I do! I love your new banner, BTW!

tiennie said...

What a cute banner! Glad you're back!

brandilion said...

hi kara. nice to meet you!

Great job on the Wicked!

LW said...

I think it happens to everyone...

Susan said...

I always get bored and anxious around the end of March or April. I think it's due to the lack of holidays from work during those bleak months.

vera said...

ah well. you will come back to us in full force soon enough! ;0). ooh love your new blog header too! cute. how did you do it? do tell :0)

Bobbi said...

Glad to see you're back and the new banner is too cute! Did you make it yourself?

BrownPants said...

Mojo! Mojo! Where for out thou mojo?

Heather Joins The Round said...

I love the pitcher and needles!

Nora said...

Heee, SNORE-ing!

a friend to knit with said...

I too have been in a boring sort of state! I don't know maybe it is the change of weather! :)
Love your new look!

amanda cathleen said...

great header! now wake up girl! : )

sarah said...

Whatever. Your new header is really adorable! That's not boring :)