Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Bingleys get married.


So last Saturday my youngest sister, Bri, got married. It was a perfect day. Bri looked like an Audrey Hepburn movie and Adam was as sweet as can be. Here is a little moment from Adam at the Wedding Luncheon...

"Bri, you are perfect."
Bri shakes her head modestly.
"Well, you are perfect for me."

Erin and I jokingly refer to Adam and Bri as the Bingleys from Pride and Prejudice. Here's why:

"I have not a doubt of your doing very well together. Your tempers are by no means unlike. You are each of you so complying, that nothing will ever be resolved on; so easy, that every servant will cheat you; and so generous, that you will always exceed your income."

Adam and Bri, I wish so much happiness. I love you guys!

For more wedding pics, go here.

14 comments:

rachel iufer said...

What a beautiful bride she was! It looks like it was a great wedding and a perfect match. I LOVE that you call them the Bingleys! :)

Ashley said...

There are worse couples to be compared to for sure--sounds like they're going to have a great life together :)

Erin said...

I think Adam's income might even exceed 5 thousand a year. Score!

Chris said...

Aw - they do like so happy!

Susan said...

Thanks for posting the pics! I wish I could have been there to wish them well. They look so happy!

Kelly said...

awwww they both look fabulous!!!

sulafaye said...

It looks like a beautiful wedding! I should have known that y'all were Pride & Prejudice junkies, too...

CassiLou said...

It really was a beautiful day. I can't believe she is married. What happened to sleepovers and McDonald's in the morning? Crazy! I must say that you gave the bride a run for her money. You looked GORGEOUS Dahling!

vera said...

So if Bri is Jane, that would have to make you and Erin...Elizabeth? ;0)
Sending all my best to the happy couple! xxx

Nonnahs said...

Congrat to the Bingleys! Bri looks beautiful! And I love her dress. :)

tiennie said...

They are the Bingleys! What a great family you all have.

Yaya said...

Your sister looks gorgeous and her dress is so classy! Many blessings to them.

Oh, and Pride and Prejudice is such a great book, love it!

Romi said...

How wonderful! I knew *exactly* which line you meant the moment I read the title of your post. :)

They're a very handsome couple. :g:

Anonymous said...

Hello, may I please inquire where your sister found that beautiful dress? I love it, Jing