Thursday, November 29, 2007

FOUND.

So apparently, I am the girl that cried, "wolf," or "missing yarn" as the case may be. Lo and behold, in a plastic bag in the back of my closet, my skein was playing a little game hide and seek. Naughty yarn.

If only I made this discovery yesterday, I wouldn't have pestered the Denver search team so incessantly. And I for sure wouldn't have called SLC airport to see if they have had any yarn sightings. The lady thought I was a little nutty--I am probably on a terror-watch list now.

So thank you for your good thoughts. My skein and I are having a very happy reunion.

Blog Shoutout: If you're a crafter living in SLC, here is a great blog. My friend Natalie is a librarian for Salt Lake county. And being the fabulous crafter chick she is, she started a blog about the crafty comings and goings at the library. So stay in the know, and check it out.

6 comments:

CassiLou said...

I'm glad you found your yarn and that you can finish your project without too much fuss now.

Chris said...

Probably you wouldn't have found it without that post and everything...

a friend to knit with said...

YAY! so happy you found your yarn!!!

Bobbi said...

Hurray!

Octopus Knits said...

Hee! I'm so glad you found the yarn -- can't wait to see Gretel complete : )

the Lady said...

What a relief to find your yarn! I once dragged an exboyfriend back to a movie theater to look for my lip gloss... not so crazy!