Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The 12 Blogging Days of Christmas

Talking to Erin last night, she convinced me to blog for the"12 Days of Christmas" with her. That sound of eerie silence you hear is my mom in Hong Kong, who has fainted from being completely overwhelmed.

So starting Friday, December 14th, I will be blogging every day for 12 days. This will be quite the feat for me, since I tend to be kinda sporadic with this blog. (I know, this comes as no surprise to you.) But I am looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see what I deem as blog-worthy content when I have to post on a daily basis. Bring on the dancing reindeer!

14 comments:

rmiriam12 said...

You can always pull stuff from the Doctor Who advent calendar! Super-fun surprises each day until Christmas.

CassiLou said...

so fun. can I join. another friend of mine is doing it too. weird. anyway... love you. Sassi

Stephanie said...

Aww...it'll be easy. 12 days is nuthin. I did the 30 and missed it for the first few days..and then got sick. I'm so glad I wasn't blogging a lot last week. It would have been one big whine fest. In fact...it still kinda is :) LOL. Have fun and good luck!!

artmomma said...

Maybe I should jump on this with you, as I haven't posted in nearly a month. Now I feel kind of goofy getting back into it, so a motivator like that is a good idea.

Mom said...

I am completely and utterly giddy with joy and anticipation knowing that I shall be able to read something wonderful and creative from You and Erin every day for the next 12 days! Now when I check your blog every day,(okay, I admit it, sometimes I do it more than once a day) there SHALL be a new message to shout hurrah about! What a fabulous Christmas present for the two not so old folks in Hong Kong!

tiennieknits said...

Yay! 12 days of Erin and Kara!

sulafaye said...

Your adoring fans approve! ;) If I could be brave, I'd ask if I could play too!

rachel iufer said...

YAY! you can do it!

a friend to knit with said...

yay! yes you can do it. sounds like a fun challenge in such a wonderful time.......maybe i will join. :)

Bobbi said...

Fun! I'm looking forward to it!

Yarn Coffee said...

I think that's a great idea! We'll all have something to look forward to!

Yarn Coffee said...

I think that's a great idea! We'll all have something to look forward to!

Yarn Coffee said...

I think that's a great idea! We'll all have something to look forward to!

nova said...

So what are you going to talk about?