Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the fifth day of Christmas...

My blog gave to me, a case of deja vu.

Sometimes it's scary how psychically linked Erin and I can be. I was just thinking to myself, you know, maybe for the fifth day of Christmas you should blog about how much you love that new show Clash of the Choirs. And maybe you should also tell the people how you adore that Blake Shelton (he was my favorite judge on Nashville Star and cute to boot).

If you are ready to enter the Twilight Zone, go read Erin's post for the fifth day of Christmas.

Spooky, ain't it?

2 comments:

nova said...

You guys are so funny! I am behind, but let me just say, I applaud anyone who finds a way to work "snow Bjork" into any conversation. Appropriate or not. Heh.

Amy said...

I had really low expectations for this show going into it, but it has blown me away! It is so awesome. I think Blake is a country and maybe less cute version of Jack from Men in Trees.