Saturday, December 15, 2007

On the first day of Christmas...

My blog gave to me, a startle when I realized I was tardy.

So...yeah. I have already blown it. I missed posting for the first day of Christmas by 10 hours. Nice, Kara, real nice. Well, I guess that means that I have to post twice today.

Currently I am being consumed by some secret knitting. Secret knitting? But Kara, you never knit for anyone but yourself. I know, I know. But sometimes these things happen, especially when it's Christmas time. And of course, I couldn't have thought of knitting this when I actually had some spare time. No way. Instead I wait to the very last minute, resulting in a self-imposed house arrest for this weekend. Bring on the tv shows on dvd, this girl is going to need them.

(Sorry for the lack of pictures, but it is called secret knitting for a reason.)

7 comments:

Ceylan said...

I feel your pain on house arrest! I'm having to lock myself up in my house for the next two weekends to et everything finished. Unfortunately I've already watched my Tivo'd shows :-( So its Netflix for me!!

Bobbi said...

yeah I've sort of given up on my Christmas knitting so I'm impressed!

Cobbalicious said...

Yeah, I knew myself too well to attempt Christmas knitting. Too well!

Thanks for the compliments to the Reasonably Hip pattern. I'm so excited whenever I hear that people are making it!

Stephanie said...

Ahhh yes. I am SO THERE. Secret kntting makes for crappy blog fodder doesn't it? I have tried to keep things interesting and try to start other project just so I can blog about them...but it is hard!! I can't wait until the season is over with. I am actually thinking of taking a......*gasp*....knitting break so I can read a few books I've really been wanting to read. I just can't knit and read. I don't know how people can!

sulafaye said...

I hope the secret knitting is at least fun knitting! ;)

CassiLou said...

I am intrugued! I want to know what you are knitting. Have fun!

Chris said...

I hope there wasn't money riding on this posting every day of Christmas. :)