Saturday, December 15, 2007

On the second day of Christmas...

My blog gave to me, a moment of zen.

Well, hello...again. Last time we left our fair-ish maiden she had sequestered herself in her room all day to knit in secret. Unfortunately she has been driven mad by such a venture. Her only chance for salvation was to think of all the things she would like to knit when this trial of faith is over. Her top five dream knits are:
  1. Justina by Norah Gaughan
  2. Ivy Leage Vest by Eunny
  3. Flo by Kim Hargreaves
  4. Rhiannon Socks by Cookie A.
  5. Beatrix by Kim Hargreaves
Our heroine promises to back to her normal-ish self tomorrow. (Meaning she will refrain from speaking of herself in the third person.) Until then...

6 comments:

CassiLou said...

when one speaks about ones self in the third person, one thinks that one has to do it an english accent.

Mom said...

You are in the every day blogging zone now...and I must admit I am very curious about your secret project...perhaps we need to talk? On your choices for future knits...my goodness, every one is fabulous. You continually amaze me!

Durrett Family Band said...

You are so ambitious! I am mad about Justina. It looks so dainty.

sulafaye said...

Oh please do make all of those things! I adore them, and my list already extends well into the new year so I would be overjoyed to live vicariously through another knitter's conquests...

Kristine said...

What fabulous choices!! I love Justina!! What an adorable dress that'll be! Good luck with your secret knitting!

Cobbalicious said...

You have great taste! Thanks for pointing those out.

Hey, are those Kim Hargreaves patterns only available as kits? Or can you get the patterns solo?