Thursday, December 20, 2007

On the seventh day of Christmas...

My blog gave to me, my dream Christmas mix.

I defy you to not be in the Christmas spirit after listening to the following holiday tunes. Enjoy!
  1. "Sleigh Ride," by Ella Fitzgerald
  2. "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," by Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan
  3. "Mele Kalikimaka," by Bing Crosby and The Andrew Sisters
  4. "Go Tell it on the Mountain," by Mahalia Jackson
  5. "Baby, It's Cold Outside," by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
  6. "Frosty the Snowman," by Fiona Apple
  7. "Christmas Day," by Dido
  8. "White Christmas," by Bing Crosby
  9. "O Holy Night," by Nat King Cole
  10. "Merry Christmas, Darling," by The Carpenters
  11. "River," by Joni Mitchell
  12. "Christmas Song," by The Raveonettes
  13. "Baby, Please Come Home," by U2
  14. "All I Want for Christmas," by Mariah Carey
  15. "Santa Baby," by Eartha Kitt
  16. "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," by Johnny Mathis
  17. "Donde Esta Santa Clause," by Guster
  18. "Sweet Little Jesus Boy," by Mahalia Jackson
  19. "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," by Judy Garland
  20. "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?," by Harry Connick Jr.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an awesome list of songs. I am a sucker for all of Ella Fitzgeralds Christmas ones. I also like me some Frank Sinatra ones as well. Ahhh...'tis the season!!

Chris said...

I love that Raveonettes song.

Nonnahs said...

This is a fabulous collection of Xmas songs, including some of my faves, too!