Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the tenth day of Christmas...

My blog gave to me, a chance to show off my mad cookie-decorating skills.

Our family was in total agreement--today felt like the perfect day to make sugar cookies for Christmas. Everyone got into it, no one was immune from the immense cookie fun.

Erin and Ellie were rollin'...


Emma and I were cuttin'...


Big brother Brett was bakin'...


And everyone, even baby Ryan, was decoratin'...


Wanna see my awesome cookieness?

Jealous?

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm off to bake some sugar cookies myself, so thanks for the inspiration! Merry Christmas!!

Alice said...

YUM! I'm baking some cookies today as well. It's such a fun thing to do around the holidays. I love how everyone pitched in with yours!

Chris said...

Oh, it looks like a blast! My cookie dough is chilling in the fridge as I type...

Margene said...

Baking cookies with family at Christmas is such a great tradition! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

kelly said...

yummm that cookie looks delic!!
Looks like you all are having a ton of fun!

Disentangled said...

What a great time! Cookie decorating was always a family tradition at my house growing up. Here's to a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

ty and megs said...

love the aprons!! looks like a good time was had by all!

love you and merry christmas!!

Stephanie said...

Totally jealous :) Happy Holidays!!!

Nonnahs said...

Oh what fun! Happy Holidays, Kara!

Kaet said...

fun! and yummy fun at that! what a nice tradition for you all to keep!