Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mosaic Meme

Hello bandwagon. It's Kara. Here's my contribution to the mosaic meme.


The Questions (and The Answers):

1. What is your first name? Kara
2. What is your favorite food? Chinese Food
3. What high school did you go to? Punahou
4. What is your favorite color? Robin's Egg Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Clive Owen
6. Favorite drink? Hot Chocolate
7. Dream vacation? India
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Writer
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Anglophile
12. Your flickr name. knittinglemonade

Now go ahead, make one of your own. Here's how:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

9 comments:

Margene said...

It's such a fun meme. Love your choices!

Erin said...

mmmm...Chinese food and Clive. Nice choices.

Stephanie said...

Fun fun fun! I am totally doing this one :)

jill said...

Love Clive Owen. Have you seen his string of BMW movies?

Heidelweiss said...

Lovin' the mosaic. Clive is fine as frogs fur.

tiennie said...

I'm a wannabe anglophile. Can I be an anglophile without ever having gone?

Nonnahs said...

Yay, I love this meme. Just did it myself! :)

ali said...

haha--I was just about to tell you that the last picture would be perfect for your blog... and then I looked up...

Jonathan said...

Kara, sweet Mosaic. But I really think you need to check out my blog. I just posted about your Antarctica trip on my blog. ha ha ha.

your cousin