Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dear Blog,

My darling blog, I am so sorry it has taken me this long to write. You are very important to me and I feel my actions have not conveyed that. See I have been suffering from what experts call, "nojo." What is that, you ask? Well, it is a condition where one suffers of a lack of mojo.

Take my knitting for example. When looking back on 2008, I have one major project. One. See? Knitting nojo. But to be fair, 2008 was a huge year for me. Full of changes, like going abroad for half the year and buying a new place. So it is only natural that it has taken me some time to find my groove again.

I have to say, blog, you have been the one hurt most by my infliction. But there have been others. Bri, the lil' sis, has waited 4 months for her knitted Birthday present. Brett, the big bro, is still waiting for his Christmas socks...from last year.

Now, blog, don't you fret. I will be fine. In fact, I have recently made strides of being, well, productive again. As you will see in upcoming posts. (Oh, I know how your heart jumped when you read the words "upcoming posts." Yes, I will be posting again.)

Until then, all my love.

Kara

13 comments:

Chef Messy said...

Haha, this post just describes how I feel about blogging 90% of the time.

The Happy College Knitter said...

Love this. You're awesome.

Erin said...

Hope your nojo goes away soon. Glad to know you apologized to your blog though. It was time.

Martha in California said...

Welcome back!

ali said...

sweet! I've been hoping for an update!

tiennie said...

Happy 2009 to you!

sula said...

Hooray for us! Nice to hear from you.

CassiLou said...

I'm glad you have returned from blogging outer darkness. Luv ya!

Adam and Bri said...

I love blogging Kara — probably because I love the original Kara so much!

Welcome back, Kara-Lara! And I LOVE my hat.

Amander said...

I think Bri's hat was well worth the wait - very cute!

And I have been feeling some nojo as well lately too. Here's to a productive rest of January!

Amander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonnahs said...

Good to see you back! :)

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

hurray...you crack me up! love ya, love ya!