I have come to an important realization in my personal life. I have too many real crushes on fictional men. Books, movies, TV shows--I'm meeting these guys everywhere. Everywhere except reality.
Curious about who makes my heart all a flutter? Well, there's...
- Ned, aka The Piemaker, from "Pushing Daisies"
- Mr. Darcy from "Pride and Prejudice"
- Mark Darcy from "Bridget Jones's Diary"
- Marshall from "How I Met Your Mother"
- Benedick from "Much Ado About Nothing"
- Luke AND Christopher AND Max from "Gilmore Girls"
- Jimmy Stewart in anything ("The Philedelphia Story", "Shop around the Corner", "It's a Wonderful Life", "Rear Window"...See? Anything.)
So how unhealthy is this? Having feelings for guys that "technically" don't exist? I'm thinking it doesn't bode well for a real dating life with real men.