Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lucky girl.

Sometimes a girl just feels blessed. First off, I had an amazing time with my family in Hawaii. There was family, food, and lots of special memories made. I think it would have made my Grandpa very proud or "humbly proud" as he used to say. Actually, Erin summed it all up beautifully. (Yes, Erin, I am totally piggy-backing on your blog post. What of it?)

Adding to that, I got a special package in the mail from Martha. All I did was answer a simple question on her blog and I got all this...


How lucky am I? She gave me a great San Diego mug and several sewing notions. The sewing notions even had darling notes attached letting me know just what they are, and what they do. So thoughtful.

Bloggers are just the best aren't they? Thanks Martha. (BTW, you should check out her new neckwarmer, so cute!)

6 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

i love those canisters in the background. so fab.

ali said...

nice! So, whatcha going to sew?

martha - ca knitter said...

awe, shucks. You're welcome and thanks. I love the pictures...so clear. What kind of camera do you own?

Erin said...

Charmed I say. You are one lucky girl.

Heidelweiss said...

You are a lucky girl. And cute.

tiennie said...

Fun package! You lucky girl. :) I'm glad you had a great time with your family.