Thursday, February 18, 2010

Liberty of London Love

I have the biggest crush on Liberty of London. Their fabric boasts some of the most unique and exquisite patterns around. So when I went to London last November (oh, did I forget to mention that I went to London?), I splurged and got some of their amazing, yet SPENSY, fabric.


Heck, I even signed up for their Liberty Loyalty Scheme. (Nevermind, that I don't live in the UK.)


So imagine my excitement when Target announced they were doing a home and clothing collaboration with Liberty. Seriously, OUT-OF-MY-MIND excited. I mean, remember how crazy I went for Orla? This is going to be worse. Way worse. And by "worse," I mean "sooo much more awesome."

Take a Sneak Peek for yourself. (Thanks for the link, Karen!)

Yes, there is a bike. Just saying...

Oh, March 14, you can't come soon enough!

Wait a second...By telling you about this, does that mean you might want to go out and buy this stuff for yourself, thereby becoming my shopping competition? Mmmm....forget I mentioned anything. Liberty of what, now?

12 comments:

Adam and Bri said...

so pretty! can't wait to see what you do with it.

love you!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

target really is my happy place!...now i can walk around with my personal pan pizza in one hand and pretend I am in London...doesn't get much better!?

Better Living said...

Shhh!! We'll have to fight enough people as it is! ;)

Stacy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric!!!

yaya said...

I just saw the Target commerical last night! Love the bright, bright colors.

Erin said...

When I saw a commercial for this last night I was mad that everyone else is going to know about our secret. And now you go and advertise for them on your blog? For shame!

Lisa said...

So pretty! I *need* that teapot. I don't have a teapot and I need that one.

Laurel said...

you make me wish i was cooler.

Durrett Family Band said...

It may be time for me to follow in your footsteps and buy myself a bike. Nevermind that I haven't been a on a bike since high school. The pattern is so cool.

ali said...

Love it Kara!

Nantucket Dreams said...

let the competition begin!!!! i am loving the bike (snap!) and the teapot, and the bowls, well, all of it really!

knitseashore said...

I am so there! But I live on the east coast, so hopefully the competition won't be too bad. Love those pink bowls!