Monday, April 26, 2010

A Blog Surprise

So last week, I had an experience that highlighted the best part of the blogging experience. I got a e-mail from Sarah saying that she reads my blog and that she found a little something that she thought I would like. I just got it in the mail today, and well, just take a look...


A bike charm necklace. Is it not just perfect?!

Now I am not saying that me getting a present from someone I don't know is the best of the blogging experience. (Even though that is awesome.) What I am referring to is the "meeting" of such cool people through a blog. People that would just send a stranger something cause they think that they would like it. It is a pretty great community, this blog community of ours.

So Sarah, I hope you don't mind, but I would love to share your blog:

http://soulknits.blogspot.com/


So all those knitters out there (and anyone else!), check her out. She is obviously fabulous.

Thanks again, Sarah. You truly made my day.

14 comments:

Jill said...

Very cool.

caknitter said...

What a sweet looking charm necklace and perfect for you. :-)

knitseashore said...

What a nice thing to do!! Knitting bloggers are truly some of the best people. We are so fortunate to be part of a great community like this.

Amander said...

Bloggers are the best. And that necklace is so adorable. So totally you.

Julie said...

that's so awesome!! I love how supportive and caring the blogging community can be. And what an awesome necklace!!!

ali said...

oh, I love it! What a sweet gesture!

sarah said...

I am so glad you like it. :)

Stacy said...

Perfect for you!! And how darn sweet!!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

what a fun treat! these are the things I love to hear about...just renews your faith in mankind!

the Lady said...

1. That is awesome. I love blog friends.
2. Congrats on the MS fundraiser.
3. Aaarg, you show us too many cool material items! I now want that straw hat with a green ribbon. Is it very big? The reviews say it's big. Mind me asking the circ. of your head? Mine is 21", what do you think?

Dottie said...

That is so sweet and such an adorable necklace.

mildawg said...

That's so great! I have to subscribe to her blog now :)

jane said...

How great!! I am totally off to check out her blog, this is such a kind and generous thing to do. Love your new necklace!

dig this chick said...

I have been thinking so much about the blog world lately....such a lovely and supportive community! I too have received amazing, thoughtful, handmade gifts from people I only know through my blog. It's something.