Friday, April 23, 2010

Winners.

The results are in, and I won. By $40. But really, isn't the National MS Society the real winner? (And more importantly, not Erin.)

Speaking of winners, I've selected one of my donors to receive the "Thank you" prize. The name out of the hat was...


Yay, Debby! Over the years, she has become a great blog friend. In addition to being a great knitter, she rides her bike all around, exploring cool places on the east coast. Debby, I'll be sending you an e-mail to get your address. And then I will send you something in the next few days. Hope you like it!

And just an overall note. Thank you so much for everyone's support in this. I'm amazed by the generosity of friends, family, and people I've never even met in real life! You all make one's life very rich, indeed.

Again, thanks from me and my entire family.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Woohoo!! Congrats to you! Yay for the MS Society. And yay for Debby!

Erin said...

For the record, you only won by $20. You can't forget about my cash contributions. I'm just saying.

knitseashore said...

Thank you so much! I cannot wait to hear how your day went. I know you all did an awesome job.

caknitter said...

yay! congratulations to Debby!
And, to you for beating your sis. Woohoo!