Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scarves with an accent

I have been taking August pretty easy. Spending time with friends, getting to know Betty, you know, the fun stuff. So I haven't been around the blog too much. But I promise to get back soon. In the meantime, here is a fab video of a stylish Lauranne from Liberty of London showing a stylish way to tie a scarf. (My love of Liberty of London is well documented by now. But things like this make it even stronger.)



How cute is she?! I kinda want to be her. There is a whole series of these scarf-tying demos on YouTube. Enjoy and get scarf-ing. (Yeah, totally just made that a verb.)

14 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

How could you not love her adorable accent. I love the way she tied it. Tres chic.

Kat said...

omg her accent is amazing! And that scarf looks great. Will have to try this out one day.

Sara Kirby said...

Oh she is just too adorable. I'm such a sucker for marketing! I totes want to wear scarves like that now!

Love your new blog background!

Are you knitting anything lately?

Windybrook Spinner said...

That was fabulous! Maybe I'll wear some of my scarves now.

sula said...

Completely adorable. Perhaps "head scarves" ought to make their way onto my list of things I must wear this fall!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

love it!...now if only I had a different head to wrap that beautiful scarf around...the accent wouldn't hurt either!?!?!?

ali said...

so cute, I've been thinking that I need some more scarves...

Diane said...

I totally expect to see you wearing this tres chic scarf very, very soon! Her accent? Darling!

Chancy said...

You're right, I kinda love this video and have secretly always wanted to know how to do that. Also, you would love pretty fab riding one of your bikes with a head scarf done like that. Just sayin'.

Erin said...

Fab! I wonder what her job actually is. She is great.

Ally Johnston said...

OM, I can't believe how cute Betty is. I want me one of those.

Lovely Bicycle! said...

I would love to wear a scarf "in the hair", but whenever I try this look they always slide off! - not to mention look frumpy on me! Maybe I need a new accent?

Durrett Family Band said...

I feel so inspired to whip out all my scarves and get tying. I never really know how to wear them.

Lovely Bicycle! said...

update:
<a href="http://lovelybike.blogspot.com/2010/09/salvaging-style-with-hats-socks-and.html'>done!</a> - thanks to you!