Saturday, January 8, 2011

Downton Abbey

From the overwhelming response I got from my post, "The Brit List - Moving picture edition," I know there are a lot of you kindred spirits out there that enjoy a good British period drama. So consider this a PSA for us Yanks: Downton Abbey premieres tomorrow on Masterpiece Classic. (Check your local PBS station.)

What can I say, it looks brilliant. But I wouldn't expect anything less of a Julian Fellowes creation. (Love you, Kilwillie!)

Watch the full episode. See more Masterpiece.


It cannot be borne. I am all excitement.

7 comments:

annzy said...

I am all a flutter~

CassiLou said...

Oh Goodness! I can't fall in love with any more shows. I just don't have the time. This really DOES call for a girls night soon.

Durrett Family Band said...

Sooo excited! Though I heard that PBS cut out two hours of the series because they think that Americans need a faster paced story than Brits. Boo!

Heidelweiss said...

THANK YOU for posting this!!! I had no idea Killwillie had something going! I'm so out of the loop! What a whopper!

Nantucket Dreams said...

Thanks for posting! I am going to dvr this and dive into the Brit world...

pmak said...

Thanks for posting this. I was ready to start watching something new this winter and I did. It seems to be something I will watch every Sunday night. Great way to wrap up the weekend. - P

Northern Girl Knits said...

I am totally obessed with this series!!! I loved the first episode!