Monday, April 4, 2011

Betty Foy as Jan Brady

Betty Foy has been pulling a Jan Brady lately. "Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide!" she says as she stomps her wheel. "All you ever talk about is Adelaide! What about me? When are we going to go for a ride?"

Dressing for spring

So today I took her to work. Just the two of us. And it was oh so fun.

When we got home, I could have sworn she threw a smug glance in Adelaide's direction. Oh, Jan.



(And for the trained eye, that is my Schoolhouse Tunic making its debut into society.)

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Too fab! I love how the tunic turned out.

I just had to mention - we have the same the bike helmet! I just love it, and still marvel that it fits my big head. :)

Sue said...

Love the outfit ensemble, helmet, and this post! :)

Jessica C--The Happy and Healthy Blog said...

Cute post! Cute top! Just cute all around!

Jill said...

Too cute, Kara.

Jacey said...

Oh, Betty. Kara loves you, too! I'm glad you made her feel better. ;) You totally rock the tunic.

Windybrook Spinner said...

I thought your cute outfit looked familiar. So darling.

Carolyn said...

Yay for Betty Foy! Yay for your schoolhouse tunic!! Yay for there not being snow on the ground!!!

knitseashore said...

A Brady reference. I adore your blog even more, if that's possible.

I'm glad Betty was able to get outside for a ride. Do you have a place at work to lock her up, or do you take her inside with you? Chris has to lock his bike up in the bike rack in the parking garage. At least there is a guard there.

Adam and Bri said...

oh, for cute.

and i love that top on you!

Maryse said...

LOL ;-)

inspiredcyclist said...

It looks like your helmet matches/compliments the schoolhouse tunic wonderfully! I'm glad you were able to take Jan out for a spin...