Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Work FO*

There's a reason why I haven't been very productive in my crafty and bikey pursuits for the last month and a half. And here it is...



My work partner, Kristy, and I (plus an amazing director and production team) have been toiling away to create and produce this video for one of our clients. A lot of ideas and work (and I will say, love) went into it, and I feel the end result reflects that.

Being a copywriter at an ad agency can be surreal at times. It is funny to see a "What if we did this..." idea turn into something real. And by funny, I mean very cool.


*For those not in the know, "FO" means finished object in craft terms.

18 comments:

Jacey said...

So, so cool, Kara! Wow. I'm super impressed. Thanks for sharing part of your day job!

caknitter said...

Wow, Kara, that is soooo cool!

Kimberly Ann Petersen said...

OOoh, that is cool! Seems like a fun job!

Jill said...

My cousin is a genius! Very cool, Kara!

Kat said...

that is so cool! I wish I could make videos like that.

Stacy said...

Awesome my friend!! Good job!

Erin said...

I LOVE the way this turned out. You amaze me you talented woman.

Elisa M said...

Spotted the bike in the sky! well done all around. That was really cool.

Jeff said...

The video looks great. Sometimes, working in the world of Mad Men (and Women) is a lot of fun.

Adam and Bri said...

you're so fancy. and talented.

was that little bike constellation your idea? :)

Lap Dog Knits said...

There's just no end to your talents...
nice job, I'll bet the client will be very happy with the results.

amandacathleen said...

very very cool!

Julie said...

wow, that's incredible!! Job well done, for sure. What a creative career you have!

ali said...

that is awesome! Very well done.

erin said...

That looks really amazing! Is the bicycle your own secret signature?

Heidelweiss said...

Zing.

KnitPastis said...

You have a cool job Kara! That must be so wild to see come to life!

inspiredcyclist said...

This is awesome Kara. Way cool! I, too, spotted the bicycle. There are no limits to your talents! TFS