Friday, November 4, 2011

Utopia (aka Purl Soho)

On the heels oh going to the dream bike shop, I was able to spend some time in the dream yarn and fabric shop: Purl Soho.


With the amazing selection, it's almost overwhelming. But indecision of this kind is a fun predicament to be in.

Oh, did I mention they sell Liberty of London fabric? That had me in a trance for a half hour at least.

Wall of Liberty of London.

Eventually I was able to focus and pick up a couple of things. Shocker, I know.


Items include:
  • 2 skeins of koigu in a purply/blue-ish/pinky hue
  • 3 yards of tan pompoms
  • 1/2 yard of Liberty of London starry fabric

I feel like this purchase was very thoughtful on my part. I could have easily gone overboard and bought so many more things. I left that to Erin and my mom.

10 comments:

anniebikes said...

I bet you were like a kid in a candy shop. That yarn is fabulous - my favorites colors actually. I'd love to have a bike with this delicious color spectrum.

lapdogknits said...

You lucky pup....looks like a wonderful day to me.

Love the bike pictures,,,the food...the gloves, it's all so fun!

Enjoy the weekend!

Sara Kirby said...

Your trip is looking like such a grand time. And you have perfect fall weather. Lucky girl! I love your selections from Purl Soho, can't wait to see what you make!

caknitter said...

Aw, the mothership. The day I walk in there, and let's hope it happens in this lifetime, I'm not going to know what to do first.
Love the loot. :-)

Amy said...

Ooooo!!! Love that fabric! Whacha gonna make? :)

The Naive Homesteader said...

I'm jealous.

inspiredcyclist said...

Can't wait to see what you will be creating!

Better Living said...

Wait, I see Liberty and pom fringe...are you doing a Purl Pom Liberty scarf? Jealous!!

Chantal Boucher said...

You are a great photograph! I love your pictures.

Jacey said...

I'm incredibly envious of that Liberty star print. I have long been admiring that. I'm glad you gals had such a fun trip!