Thursday, October 11, 2012

Five reasons why I have not blogged

Hello to all y'all in Blogland. Sorry for the lack of posts as well as the lack of comments on your own blogs. I've been a bad blogger and there's no real good excuse for it. But I'm back now and expect to be posting with more frequency.

To get everyone up to speed here are 5 things I have been up to instead of blogging:

1. Being the favorite aunt.

Aunt and niece got the same fashion memo: navy and prints.

At Auntie Kara's house, umbrellas are inside toys. 

Lydia is doing her push ups again. Good form. #crazyaunt
Baby push-ups. Lydia definitely shows me up.

2. Getting my Fall Foliage on. (Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine, yo!)

Killington, VT

Maine Lighthouses.

3. Painting my nails.

Decided to dot up the nails.
Homespun dots. Smudges and all. 

4. Showing up to parties wearing the same sweater as my lil' sis.

Sister twins!
Sister twins!


5. Enjoying my new view at the office.




Notice the lack of crafting and biking in this post. More to come on that later.

10 comments:

Erin said...

Favorite aunt huh? We'll see about that...

knitseashore said...

Missed you! And am glad it looks like you were busy with all fun things.

caknitter said...

Wow! I am dying...love, love, love that view.
YOur nieces are adorbs. And the baby push ups...Super Baby! lol :-)

Windybrook Spinner said...

I'm so happy you are posting again. I love your necklace in the first photo.

Laurel said...

you. are. adorable.
(seriously love that conference outfit)

miss you.
xoxo

Jacey said...

Sounds like you've been busy! The baby push up is a serious thing!

Susan said...

Baby push ups. I don't even know what to do with that. Probably feed my baby rabies with it...

Judy-May said...

Hey, you're back! Psyched to see you! Also love your polka dot jacket and green glasses. You make 'em look rocking!

bounce pounce said...

where did you get your glasses?

Kara said...

Thanks, bounce pounce! I got them at a local frame store, but the brand is theo.